I want hair as black as my soul but I also want hair like Amy Pond’s hair but I also want hair the color of sunlight but I also want to be brunette but I also want streaks of blue through my normal shade of brown but I also want ringlets but I also want straight hair but I also want waves but I also want tightly coiled frizzy hair but I also want it down to my waist but I also want a pixie cut do you see my dilemma.
I FEEL THAT FEEL DEEP IN MY SOUL MAN
society has literally conditioned us to hold our grades as a higher priority than our mental and physical wellbeing and if you dont think thats fucked up i dont know what is
Do you ever lay in bed and crave someones arms around you but like its not gonna happen so you want to explode
"boy i’m in a great mood!"
"oh, please. you can’t REALLY be in a great mood. there are people out there who just got raises. people just got married. people are being reunited with their families right now. how dare you say you’re happy."
The equivalent of someone saying you can’t be sad because other people have it worse than you.
if it is ur birthday happy birthday and if it isnt happy existing day
- you’re allowed to contradict yourself
- you’re allowed to seek attention or approval
- you’re allowed to complain about something that’s bothering you
- you’re allowed to express negative opinions
- you’re allowed to be an ass sometimes
- you’re allowed to talk about yourself
- you’re allowed to fuck up